12 to 24 months
What will I study?
Whilst studying an Apprenticeship you will work towards demonstrating your knowledge (at college) and competence (at work) in the following units:
Intermediate Apprenticeship units include:
- Storing, retrieving and archiving information
- Researching and reporting information
- Organising and supporting meetings
- Using IT systems
Advanced Apprenticeship units include:
- Organising and reporting data
- Contributing to decision-making in a business environment
- Negotiating in a business environment
- Supervising a team in a businessn environment
How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed through observation, knowledge questions and the development of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence for the NVQ and on-line tests and assignments for the technical certificate. There is also a requirement to complete the following elements: employee rights and responsibilities workbook and personal learning and thinking skills.
Entry requirements:GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths, English and ICT. Vocational Assessment required.
Following the completion of an Advanced Apprenticeship you could study further within Higher Education, such as our Level 4 BTEC Higher National Certificate in Business or a degree. You could also progress to the Level 4 NVQ in Business Administration or the Level 3 NVQ in Management.